Get Involved in the Puente-Chino Hills
can help to preserve the Puente-Chino Hills Wildlife Corridor in a number of ways. Pick the way that works best for you.
Get Informed and Stay Informed
- Bookmark and check this website often
- Add your name to our e-mail list to receive our newsletter and other information
by clicking here
Support Our Efforts
- Join the Task Force by clicking here
- Join the Sierra Club by clicking here
- Make a financial contribution. You can donate to help save the Wildlife Corridor through Paypal
by clicking on the button below
you can send checks to:
Puente-Chino Hills Task Force
3435 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 320
Los Angeles, CA 90010-1904
ATTN: Jennifer Robinson
- Share your skills and contacts with us.
- Friends in high places
- Developing Displays
- Legal Help
- Grant Writing
- Brochure/Flyer Design
- Be willing to attend hearings when notified
- Enjoy what's been saved so far by attending one of our Outings
- Distribute information to you neighbors. Click here to ask for information
- Talk to your frinds and neighbors about the quality of life we enjoy as a result of this rare and valuable open space.
- Invite us to make a presentation at your service club, church group, or neighborhood association.